How to Wash Your T-shirts
We spend time and money finding just the right t-shirt, so we want that t-shirt to last as long as possible. Here are few tips on how to care for your favorite t-shirts.
- Turn t-shirt inside out to protect the graphic and “bling” that’s on the front.
- Wash in cold water – hot water can cause shrinkage.
- Dry on permanent press cycle to avoid shrinkage.
- Wash whites, pastels and dark colored t-shirts separately to keep colors crisp.
- To keep white t-shirts from yellowing use a bluing agent.
How to Fold a T-shirt
Want to fold your t-shirts just like they do in the stores? Here is a video tutorial that will teach you how to fold your t-shirt like that in just two seconds with the famous “Japanese T-shirt Fold”